Tuesday 17 December 2013

We care for you !!

We have so many people around us. Some care for us, some ignore us, some love us but don't show, some show but don't love.

We feel bad for those who ignore us and despite of caring so much we don't get same from them.

Some becomes over protective to tell that they care. While some find it very difficult to interact while someone in trouble and they find themselves helpless to bring others out of the problem.

In my perspective, most of the time, if someone is in problem, they don't want people to offer them help. Or, they don't expect anyone to wave their magic wand and make their problems disappear (sometimes they do). All they want is their friend or well wisher or both to stand by them in every situation.

I personally feel very weak if someone tries to help me. It makes me hate myself that I am not able to fight. Or sometimes it makes me hate others too because I am not happy with myself. 

I know that everyone has their own battle to fight and basically nobody will fight it for you. But sometimes, knowing that people care for you and are there with you is the best help.

When people who are very close to you stop communication, then it hurts. They are not expecting you to show them any solution or feel pity that you are not able to solve their problem.

A person in problem is fighting with world. And is not ready to lose. What they want in return is RESPECT. When you try to protect such person you disrespect them.

So stand next to your friend if he/she is in problem and make him/her believe in him/herself. Don't break their trust and listen them carefully when they need someone to listen them.

And say "We care for you" only when you mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment