Sunday 29 December 2013

She herself is a baby!!

I was talking to a friend a couple of days back. We were talking about his girlfriend and he said "she herself is a baby" and he repeated it 3 times in 5 mins. I told him that you can't marry a baby or you have to wait till she turns 18.

We laughed but it kept me thinking that why every lover says his girl is a kid or a baby or they just call each other 'baby'. But why?? Being an engineer my mind started to search a logic or a valid reason behind it. ;)

First of all i hate ıf someone calls me baby ( might be a reason I am still single ) or ıf hear someone calling other 'baby'. Though my Bhabs' pet name is 'baby' but that is something different. So I come back to my topic, why is it that lovers call each other baby? I think it is because we love to be cared and treated like a baby.

We in our normal day to day life keep fighting with circumstances to earn more, to get a better position at work. Everyone expects us to behave like a mature boy/girl. But our inner kid wants to be pampered, loved and cared like a baby. They want to be shown concerned ıf they are not well, not had their meal. They behave like that child whom they can't show in front of other. All of us miss being a kid, jumping around because we want something, shout when happy and cry hard when sad, annoy everyone whenever we want. None can do this with everyone, so they do it in front of those whom they love and care and trust.

This is cute when you care and treat your loved one's as a kid.

But its public display is a bit awkward for the person like me.
P.S. : Don't ever dare to call me a baby, you will regret it on your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment