Tuesday 7 January 2014

He is no more mine and I'll miss him..

So friends and followers here is my first post of the year and I never thought it would be so emotional and so heartbreaking. Life is a challenge, we all feel happy and sad. I never posted anything directly that is effecting my mental peace so badly. And yes you guessed its right its about love. My lost love.
Love which could not be mine..

On third day of this year I came across a news which broke my heart. I could not control my emotions. I cried hard.

One of my friend sent me a pic on WhatsApp and said:

Friend : Buddy, John ne shadi kar li is se :D
Mee : :'( Aisa nhi ho sakta buddy, keh do ke ye jhooth hai
Friend : Sorry par ye sach hai dost. John even tweeted this.
Mee: Sab shadi kar lenge buddy to mera kya hoga. Mai John ke siwa kisi ke baare mei soch bhi nhi paungi.
Friend: Don't worry. Everything will be all right.
Mee: He should've informed me. Uski khushi hi to meri khushi hai. Usne kabhi mujhe apna samjha hi nhi buddy.

Then our conversation went on and on. But his words were not giving me consolation. I was sad. I was frustrated. I was broken. I couldn't accept the fact that the person whom I love the most, is no more with me.

I knew we couldn't be together. But atleast he was mine. If he told me that he wants to marry and is happy with someone else. I would've made myself strong to hear this news.

Even after hearing this news, I didn't have courage to google if this news is true or just a rumor.

I was sad. I was depressed. I was not ready to accept it.

In the evening of same day another friend pinged and asked 'John ne shadi kar li, aap gaye the ya nhi'. 

And I was shattered. I have not replied to this message even today. :(

Next day my dad also said, John Abrahim ne shadi kar li.
I said: Haan, padha maine.
Mom: Kis se?
Mee: Koi Priya se.
Mom: Bipasha se to mana hi kar diya tha. Kar li, chalo ki toh kam se kam.

My senses stopped working, I dont know who said what after that.

All I know is that my heart is crying since then.

I will miss you John!! :'(

4 comments:

  1. Omg, you almost got me.. I was like poor girl and then :) hahaha ... Good one Meenu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, yeh toh kamal hai, chalo what I can wish is life moves on, u will get a better one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. but no one can fill that empty space.. :P

      Delete