Wednesday 29 January 2014

I danced like no one watching - Part 2

In continuation to my last blog about my dance performance here is part 2 of I danced like no one watching.

After few mistakes in our first performance, some of us shouted at each other but no matter how bad your last performance was, the show must go on and you have to be prepared for your next performance.

We did the same.. we came down to our green room and dressed up for next performance.

Our next performance was Nagada sang dhole baaje of Ramleela.

We needed lots of energy to perform on this pure folk dance song.. This song itself is full of energy but audience expect you to dance with same level of energy and enthusiasm.


Hence we decided to eat and drink something before makeup.

After feeding ourselves with chips and fruit juices the glittering beauties were ready to rock the stage.


I know I am looking fat in chaniya choli still I danced like no one watching because this is what I supposed to do there..

As we were standing back stage and saw the dance of the group before us. I was nervous as they gave super awesome performance but we decided that we will give even better.. Again we hugged each other and decided to give the best performance till date.

So, The most loved performance of the day is here.. Drop your comments and blessings to keep me going with my dreams..

2 comments:

  1. No doubt that this performance was much improved in terms of coordination. Again a point for you, next time make your placement more clear, you were not visible for some part of the dance but you did danced superbly. And most important you were looking fab in the Chaniya choli :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Amit.. thanks for your appreciation and comment.. it means a lot .. will keep things you mentioned in mind next time :)

      Delete